Sunday 2 June 2013

Young and Beautiful



Its surprising to see that what you do still affects me somehow.

I could never understand why this part of my past is so difficult to let go. I've moved on. 

I know I have.

I'm sure.

I think. 

I don't know. 

Because of my past, I tend to always block out things I don't want to remember.  My brain spontaneously stops remembering things that bring my pain. It has been tune to function that way, I believe a way to protect me from so many things. I'm not ignorant, just numb? 

In the beginning, I couldn't understand why it was so easy for me to let go of people so important to me. Maybe because it was easy for people that were important to me to let go of me. Just maybe, who knows what the real reason to these things are.

Another emotional post? No. 

A reminder, yes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment