Friday 27 February 2015

Rant #1

I always seem to be blogging whenever I need to step into a whole new part of my life. My third year in the US, my last year, I'll be graduating soon and it's a big step into a whole new part of my life. So many unanswered questions lingering through my mind, I wish I could just ask my future self, what the right choice should be.

But yet again, what is right? I always try to make the right choice and do the right thing. What is the definition of right? A choice I supposedly make that no one else will disagree with. But wait, am I really the one making the decision.

Stepping into official "adulthood", I have to admit scares me but excites me. I feel like I have so many things to look forward to, but why do I keep feeling like I have so many things to lose. Stuck in this little bubble of mine that I can't seem to break through. Cheesy, but a serious conflict between the heart and the mind.

Why is it that what I want to do and what I need to do becomes two different things, things that I need to pick and choose from. Is this what my life has come down to?






1 comment:

  1. Apparently I'm at the same situation if yours, and being unemployed is making constantly doubting myself. But for any decision you made, you will always have my support, thou, from afar. Always believe that the decision you made at that very moment is the best decision, that way it's always easier to move forward. Nevertheless, the life is yours, make decisions that matters to you, wisely. Well, GOOD LUCK IN FINDING YOUR WAY AHAHHAA. Do tell me the stories bout the path you have taken next time when we meet!

    ReplyDelete